[tailored maxi dress, vintage bag, Converse shoes, thrifted outer]
I don't do sporty, but I think the comfort that comes with Chuck Taylors paired with a backpack is slowly growing on me. I picked up this mini backpack at a vintage store back home and I was super excited about it, probably because it was the first 'good' secondhand bag I had found. Plus it has enough space to carry my camera. Double score!
I've also decided on which pair to get from Solestruck as my prize for the Photobooth contest. Yes, it's the Jeffrey Campbell Tardy in red! My sister says it's ugly, but I'm still [blindly] in love with them. To hell with everything else. I'm on a private mission to collect boots for this fall/winter. So far so good! Yes?
Boy, do I sound overly materialistic in all my posts? I think I do. I'm just very passionate about shoes. And obsessive too. However, there's more to me than just some serious shoe lovin'. Care to read a little bit more about me? I've summarized a part of myself in bits and pieces below, if you're interested.
- I like to sing and make recordings
- I love dogs and anything cuddly
- I watch everything on Star World when I'm bored
- I like to return favours
- I always work behind the scenes
- I'm a mountain climber [metaphorically]
- I don't like negativity but I'm a pessimist because of how careful I like to be
- I find it easier to express myself in words
- I cry during movies
- I am genuinely nice [bragging]
With this, I rest my pen [fingers?] for today.